[m-dev.] Mercury in Debian 1.3

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at cs.mu.oz.au
Fri Jun 27 16:11:53 AEST 1997

> I don't know whether others are aware of this.
>
> Debian 1.3 (a popular Linux distribution) was released on the 2nd of
> June.  It appears Mercury 0.6.1 has been packaged into a Debian package.

I didn't get any response from this last time. I'm willing to deal with
issues arising from this (web page updates, talking to Milan Zamazal,
merging diffs into the main development line, etc). Does anyone have any
objections to this?

(Here's the rest of the original mail).

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't eveyone's cup of