[m-dev.] diff: update to web pages.

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.oz.au
Thu Jul 3 17:27:07 AEST 1997

> Could someone check I haven't said something stupid (in this diff, that
> is, just to counter DJ's inevitable reply).

You want someone to check the diff in order to counter my reply? You're weird,
man.

Anyhow, the diff looks OK. The only thing is:

> +(pdm at fi.muni.cz) for preparing this package.  You can download it from

Maybe you want to make these into `mailto:'s.

love and cuddles,
dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au)     |  Kids, you tried your best and
MEngSc student,                     |  you failed miserably. The lesson