nightly tests

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.oz.au
Sun Feb 9 17:34:58 AEDT 1997

Hi all,

The nightly tests have been doing strange things over the weekend --
installing broken compilers, installing compilers that think the
default grade is `asm_jump.gc' rather than `asm_fast.gc', or just
failing -- due to bugs in Tom's and my changes to runtime/*.

However, apart from a problem with the non-gc grades (which I'm hoping
Tom will fix), those bugs are now fixed, and working compilers have
been installed, so everything should be back to normal now.