[m-dev.] cleanup of runtime/*

Bert Thompson aet at cs.mu.oz.au
Mon Feb 10 12:50:15 AEDT 1997

|In message <199702080723.SAA20682 at murlibobo.cs.mu.OZ.AU>Fergus wrote:
|>Hi,
|>
|>Bert, can you please review the following change?
|
|<2291 lines deleted>
|
|While its a good thing for Bert to become familiar with Mercury
|internals, please keep in mind that his primary goal in the medium to
|longer term is to work on debuggers.

Exactly.

I'd volunteered to go through the C code in runtime/* and make it
conform to a C coding standard simply as a cheap way to become
familiar with the code, since I'll have to interface a bytecode
interpreter to the internals before too long.

I assume Fergus asked me to do this review since it's dealing with
exactly that area.

I'm not planning to make a habit of reviewing huge quantities of
diffs. That's Fergus's job. 8^)

Bert