[Mercury Announce] New mailing list 'ads'.

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Fri Feb 28 13:05:23 AEDT 2014

Hi.

This new list is intended for advertisements that Mercury developers may be
interested in.  By and large this will be Conferences' call for papers
announcements and similar third party announcements.  Posts from non-members
will be moderated before being sent to members, so spam is unlikely.
By creating a new list rather than using one of the existing lists we've
invited people to opt-in and opt-out if they choose.

Everyone who is currently subscribed to the Mercury Developers list has been
added to this list.  If I've subscribed you to the new list and you're
unhappy about that you can unsubscribe either:
    + or by e-mail, send the word "unsubscribe" to
      ads-request at lists.mercurylang.org

You're welcome to contact me for assistance.

If you're not currently subscribed and you'd like to sign up, you can use
the same URL above or send the word "subscribe" to the above e-mail address.

Thanks.

--
Paul Bone