Mercury RPM distribution

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Mar 3 16:00:29 AEDT 1999

Hi,

I've put an RPM distribution of Mercury 0.8.1 for x86 Linux
in <ftp://ftp.mercury.cs.mu.oz.au/pub/mercury/beta-releases>.

This distribution has not yet been tested much.
If anyone wants to try this one out, we'd greatly
appreciate feedback about whether it works OK.

(If the feedback is positive, we'll move it out of the beta-releases
subdirectory, and also upload it to RedHat Contrib|Net
<http://developer.redhat.com/rhcn/>.)

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "Binaries may die
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>  |   but source code lives forever"