[m-ads] ICLP 2017 CFP, In Melbourne!
paul at bone.id.au
Wed Jan 18 14:17:46 AEDT 2017
ICLP is in our home town (Melbourne) this year.
Anyone working on anything interesting, the CFP is here:
Since the first conference held in Marseille in 1982, ICLP has been the
premier international conference for presenting research in logic
programming. Contributions are sought in all areas of logic programming,
including but not restricted to:
* Theory: Semantic Foundations, Formalisms, Nonmonotonic Reasoning,
* Implementation: Compilation, Virtual Machines, Parallelism,
Constraint Handling Rules, Tabling.
* Environments: Program Analysis, Transformation, Validation,
Verification, Debugging, Profiling, Testing.
* Language Issues: Concurrency, Objects, Coordination,
Mobility, Higher Order, Types, Modes, Assertions, Programming Techniques.
* Related Paradigms: Inductive and Co-inductive Logic
Programming, Constraint Logic Programming, Answer-Set Programming,
* Applications: Databases, Big Data, Data Integration
and Federation, Software Engineering, Natural Language Processing, Web
and Semantic Web, Agents, Artificial Intelligence, Bioinformatics, and
In addition to the presentations of accepted papers, the technical program
will include invited talks, advanced tutorials, the doctoral consortium, and
(RP: Regular Paper / TC: Technical Communication)
RP abstract registration: March 6, 2017
RP submission: March 13, 2017
RP first notification: April 24, 2017
TC (extra) submission: May 1, 2017
RP revision submission: May 15, 2017
Final notifications (RPs + TCs): May 29, 2017
Camera-ready copy (RPs + TCs): June 19, 2017
Conference: August 28 / September 1, 2017
More information about the ads