[m-users.] Web App development options

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 04:26:36 AEDT 2023

The C FFI for mercury is so beautifully simple once you have tried it, it shouldn't be a problem.

You shouldn't have any issues other than learning curve stuff.

Somewhere I started using the Postgres libpq with mercury but it got sidetracked! I believe there are some other links out there, Volker on this list has a lovely curated list

http://volker-wysk.de/mercury/resources.html

As for CGI, yes, there is some code in the examples/samples folders i think, it is probably quite old, but again, i think I made it build and played with it once!