[m-users.] Correct use of solutions.

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 19:55:49 AEST 2023

Agreed. I was reading your code for that the other day actually.

As much as I sometimes still struggle with things, Mercury is now me go-to language for things larger than a quick throwaway python script.

I just like the rock solid output from it.

Douglas Adams' "Deep Thought" computer was obviously programmed using Mercury, by mice. He just didn't know it.