[m-dev.] Intermodule optimization and 'advice' files.

Paul Bone pbone at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jun 3 23:25:45 AEST 2008

Hi.

When I mentioned my plan for 'advice' files to inform the complier of
advice when complining a module, Zoltan passed me an Honours report
about intermodule optimization.  he also mentioned that he, Peter Wang
and I should meet.

I've now read this paper and found it quite interesting.  I beleive
Zoltan was interested in integrating Peter's work with my intentions
about 'advice' files.

If you, Zoltan and Peter, are happy to meet up this week to discuss this
that would be great.  Julien, you may also be interested.  Everyone is
welcome.

I'd prefer Wednesday (tomorrow) or Friday, Thursday is a less-preferred
option.

Thanks.