[m-users.] Uncaught Mercury exception during module reorganisastion

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 21:52:01 AEST 2024

Hi,

I am splitting my one long proof-of-concept module into sub-modules and encountered this error:

Making Mercury/int3s/core.int3
% Reading old version of `Mercury/int3s/core.int3'... done.
% `Mercury/int3s/core.int3' has not changed.
% Touching `Mercury/date3s/core.date3'...  done.
Uncaught Mercury exception:
Software Error: predicate `make.check_up_to_date.find_oldest_lhs_file'/2: Unexpected: LhsMaybeTimestamps = []

OK....... it seems I used ':- import_module' instead of ':- include_module'.

I am just reporting it in, in case it might be able to help generate a more meaningful error message later.

Thanks,
Sean.