[m-users.] Version confusion locationg term_io.rea_term

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:07:12 AEST 2024

Hi Julien,

Thanks for pointing it all out to me, I think I am beginning to see my error, again! I have just 'realised', somewhat to my chagrin, that my brain (what remains of it lately) did the classic and 'made an assumption' that the latest stable release from http://dl.mercurylang.org/index.html would be 'the latest and greatest' without realising it is in fact two years old? Unreal. I did that? Yes sir, you did.

I have now built the latest ROTD mercury-srcdist-rotd-2024-08-18:

Mercury Compiler, version rotd-2024-08-18
Copyright (C) 1993-2012 The University of Melbourne
Copyright (C) 2013-2024 The Mercury team

My code compiles just fine and all is well with the world again, at least my tiny part of it.

Thanks again,
Sean.

PS: Loving the colour diagnostics by the way!