[m-users.] Announcement: mercury-sqlite3 module

Mark Clements mark.clements at ki.se
Tue Mar 28 02:10:25 AEDT 2023

Building on Peter's pushpull.sqlite3 module, I have added some modest extensions. See the README and code at

https://github.com/mclements/mercury-sqlite3

Sincerely, Mark.

PS: Peter has done most of the work -- and I am grateful for his guidance.

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI behandlar personuppgifter<https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your personal data. You can read more about KI’s processing of personal data here<https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy>.