[m-users.] A list of Mercury resources

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Fri Nov 18 22:25:36 AEDT 2022

Hi!

On the mercurylang.org website, unter Developent -> contributing, this is
written:

"If you've written some code using Mercury we'd love to find out about it.
If you think it might be in any way useful to other people, you might be
interested in making your code available for download. ... We are happy to
place it on the Mercury web and ftp sites for you."

I haven't found such a place on the Mercury web site. So I want to volunteer
to put one together (a list of Mercury resources). It could be placed in the
Github wiki, with a link from the mercurylang.org site to it.

Happy hacking,
Volker