[m-users.] Installing MMC over MMC

fabrice nicol fabrnicol at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 00:32:51 AEDT 2022

Admittedly so, Julien.

When this happens (it does not too often), then there is no way of
building mmc until a fixed ROTD is released by the team. As the Docker
algo fetches fresh ROTDs on a rolling basis as they are released, if a
crash occurs in some GitHub action run, it will automatically be fixed
within a couple of days. This is what the backlog of GH actions shows
anyway.

So that empirically, released images/packages are always coherent as
only successful builds get released by the GH scripts (then to DockerHub).

F.