[m-users.] Installing MMC over MMC

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Sat Nov 12 21:16:36 AEDT 2022

Hi

I have a new fresh Mercury ROTD distribution. When I compile and install it,
the generated compiler is (well, somewhat) slow. Two passes are needed.

So, can I first install MMC in a directory "foo" (first pass), and then use
the compiler which is in "foo" to recompile it, so I get a faster compiler?
The target of the second pass should be the same directory. Is that
supported? Or do I need two installation directories, one for the first and
one for the second pass?

Regards
Volker