[m-users.] A more precise determinism checker

Fabrice Nicol fabrnicol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:42:45 AEDT 2022

And this sad Tesla story is what just happened in Paris. One dead, 20
injured.
(The article is in French but the embedded car crash video says it all.)

As a bonus consequence, the taxi company suspended its Tesla service, which
will cost them some.

https://www.bfmtv.com/paris/accident-mortel-impliquant-une-tesla-a-paris-le-chauffeur-porte-plainte-contre-le-constructeur_AD-202203200114.html

Fabrice