[m-users.] Product deployment on multiple platforms.

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:31:52 AEST 2022

Hi,

I am close to completing a simple tool that I want to sell / donate-ware across multiple platforms using Mercury.
Has anybody any experience of this?
Do I build a static image or a linked image, if I state ahead of time what the platform requirements are etc?

I want to be able to target :-

	- Apple, both intel and M1, I have one of each so that's no an issue.
	- *nix on intel/amd, I have Ubuntu under emulation on my intel iMac
        - Pi, I have a Pi4.
        - Windows, intel/AMD. I can probably use Parallels for that

Has anybody been through the process of supporting multiple platform builds of Mercury projects, are there any good links out there that might guide me?
I have plans for it all but it feels like something somebody else probably already did so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Sean.