[m-users.] Seeking some feedback on FFI style...

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 01:02:36 AEST 2022

Hi,

In an ongoing effort to not forget things as I learn, I just added to my collection of mercury samples with this:

https://github.com/emacstheviking/mercury-library-samples/blob/main/FFI/sample.m <https://github.com/emacstheviking/mercury-library-samples/blob/main/FFI/sample.m>

I just wondered if, by the final version, if the code could be shorter / cleaner / mopre elegant etc and also, more importantly, is there anything I've done wrong, not done as well as it could have been in terms of efficiency ?

Very soon now I shall be returning to my long agao started SDL2 wrapper for a custom IDE I am now planning as part of my language transpiler and I need to be at least 'half-decent' at navigating the FFI system for that.

Thanks again,
Sean.