[m-users.] Error making c file after upgrading to Mercury 22.01

Dirk Ziegemeyer dirk at ziegemeyer.de
Mon Apr 11 01:22:57 AEST 2022

Hi Mark, Peter and Zoltan,

thank you for your help.

I boiled my module down and finally found the issue. It was a missing module qualification.

I just opened Mantis bug #557 together with a minimal test case to reproduce the error.

The Mercury compiler almost always emits error messages that are really helpful for debugging. It is a pleasure to use the Mercury compiler.

Cheers,

Dirk