[m-users.] Poss. compiler bug in build opt file

Zoltan Somogyi zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com
Mon Nov 1 19:03:51 AEDT 2021

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 07:56:21 +0000, "Sean Charles (emacstheviking)" <objitsu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bummer. I have been unable to find the line of code at fault, it’s currently blocking development.
> I hope that the last commit has a compilable version then I can play spot the difference more diligently.

You won't be able to "find the line of code at fault" without
knowledge of the compiler's internals, so don't try. Just send us
the program that got the compiler abort. (We do need the whole program,
not just the module being compiled, because a bug may be tickled
by inconsistencies between info from different modules.)

Don't send the program to mercury-users, which is public;
send it to me, as e.g. a tar or zip file. I will take a look.

Zoltan.