[m-users.] No rule to make target

Carlos de la Villa watchstuff0602 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 05:10:48 AEST 2021

Thanks for the assist Julien. I downloaded mercury-srcdist-20.06.1 and
unpacked inside my cygwin terminal, version 3.2.0(0.340/5/3) as seen after
running `uname -r`. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 20H2, OS Build
19042.985. I have both gcc and clang installed in this environment and gave
no flags to the configuration script so I'm unsure which C compiler it's
invoking by default. I once tried the flag --with-llds-base-grade=none
after some research but saw no difference in result.