[m-users.] Predicate declared nondet error: mode mismatch in disjunction.

Zoltan Somogyi zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com
Thu May 20 22:34:37 AEST 2021

> I am using:
>
> {13:25}~/Documents/code/mercury/f2:keyword-recog ✗ ➭ mmc --version
> Mercury Compiler, version 20.06.1, on x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0

I wrote the code that, in the event of a disagreement between different disjuncts
like this, prints the inst of the affected  variable only in the branches that are in
the minority (1 vs 118 qualifies as a minority :-), precisely so that they are
easier to see. "git log" tells me that I committed that code on 2020 July 1.
So if you are using the release from 2020 June, you missed out on this diff
by less than a month :-(

As you can see, we are constantly improving the compiler, including
the error messages.

Zoltan.