[m-users.] Problem with unique modes

Mark Clements (gmail) samuel.legotus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 23:08:42 AEST 2021

Fellow beginner - so I possibly should not answer:).

If you change the modes for the `fill` predicate back to `::sdi` and
`::suo` and comment out `has_n(N2, !State)` then your code runs
(attached). I suggest that the error for `hash_table.det_insert/4` has
to do with writing the same values to an existing hash table (in
parallel?) - but that explanation seems lacking, as the sequential tests
are okay.

For the code, I also introduced a State variable - but that seems to be
more a matter of style.

-- Mark