[m-users.] Broke the compiler: key not found

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 01:19:01 AEDT 2021

I have made no changes to this very small module but after rearranging the order of imports this happened and I cannot see why.
The last time I had this error it was because I used the word ‘int’ instead of ‘in’ in a mode declaration but I am pretty sure I haven’t done so this time.

{14:16}~/Documents/code/mercury/f2:code-generation-c ✗ ➭ mfind "::int"
./lexxer.m:33:        --->    pos(index::int, line::int, col::int).

:(

Making Mercury/cs/aio.c
Uncaught Mercury exception:
Software Error: map.lookup: key not found
	Key Type: int
	Key Value: 0
	Value Type: hlds.hlds_pred.proc_info
** Error making `Mercury/cs/aio.c'.
make: *** [felt] Error 1

I have no idea what to do next other than bundle it up and send it to Zoltan and hope he can spare the time.

Sean.