[m-users.] help with downloading Mercury

yael yaelikimchi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 01:43:51 AEDT 2020

Hi,

My name is Yael,
Me and my friend got assigned at school to build a compiler with the Mercury language.
We are trying to install Mercury but we cant seem to find how.
I downloaded the program version 20.01.1  from your website, read the INSTALL file.
I went to the link you put there to download GNU C and GNU make.
GNU C is not anywhere to be found in that website.
I did  to download GNU make but have no idea how to move on from there.
Also, whatever I download and extract are a bunch of files and not a program to be ran.
I have a hard time even to relies what exactly am I looking for.

I have Prolog installed on my pc if that helps.

Could you help us download the program properly?

Thank you,
Yael Copperman,
JCT Academy
Jerusalem, Israel

--
הודעת דוא"ל זו נבדקה לאיתור וירוסים על ידי תוכנת האנטי-וירוס של avast.