[m-users.] My contribution

Peter Wang novalazy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:36:25 AEDT 2019

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 08:28:06 +0100, Volker Wysk <post at volker-wysk.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've contributed some code. See my last mail of Sunday (MET) (the one with an
> attachment). Will this be accepted?

Hi,

Yes, but not as-is. There have been changes to the posix.exec.m file in
git, so your additions need to be made against the updated file.
If you wish to submit a new file, please try to match the existing code
style. Otherwise, I'll probably make the changes sometime.

We can't add execvpe() as it is a GNU extension, and would break the
module compiling on MacOS, FreeBSD, older glibc systems, musl, etc.

Peter