[m-users.] Where is MR_Cont defined?

Cole Ingraham coledingraham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 02:54:11 AEDT 2019

Hi list,
I'm playing around with calling Mercury from Haskell via FFI with the
generated C code. So far I have things working fine for a trivial example.
To make this work I created a Haskell project that includes all of the
Mercury runtime source.

However when I attempt to use anything from the library, the solutions
module for example, I am getting complaints about MR_Cont being undefined.
I've been using grep to look through every file in the distribution
directory and I can't for the life of me find any header where this is
defined (I see plenty of source files where it is used though). Would
anyone be able to point me to the appropriate file for this? Much
appreciated!

-Cole