[m-users.] newbe tutorial on development workflow and debugging

Daniel Gross grossd18 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 20:01:58 AEST 2019

*" must admit that until seeing Daneil-s question, I hadn't even read the
debugger portion of the manual!"*

Interesting, to hear about the different styles of programming --

I choose what programming language to use (when i have the choice) based on
the IDE provided and advanced debugging capabilities available. These help
me work productively ...

And i am indeed making extensive use of SWI Prolog debugger -- as well as
(inteactive) visualization tools of (graph) data structures i am working
with.

Daniel