[m-users.] Automated testing of Mercury code

Wim Vanhoof wim.vanhoof at unamur.be
Fri Sep 28 16:33:08 AEST 2018

Hi Ben,

The work was indeed not continued after graduation of my former PhD student (François Degrave). The code was mainly written by Peter Biener but will most likely not have been updated for a few years.

As for myself, the subject still interests me but I am currently lacking the manpower to continue that work, so feel free to fix whatever it Is you can/are interested to fix!

Best,

Wim