[m-users.] Automated testing of Mercury code

Wim Vanhoof wim.vanhoof at unamur.be
Fri Sep 28 16:33:08 AEST 2018

Hi Ben,

The work was indeed not continued after graduation of my former PhD student (Fran├žois Degrave). The code was mainly written by Peter Biener but will most likely not have been updated for a few years.

As for myself, the subject still interests me but I am currently lacking the manpower to continue that work, so feel free to fix whatever it Is you can/are interested to fix!

Best,

Wim