[m-users.] Trying to create a simple bank account monitoring system with IO

zeldangit zeldangit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 06:05:27 AEDT 2017

Hello,

I am sorry to bother you guys again but I am a bit stuck. I have this code
<https://gist.github.com/zeldangit/3e8ab74c1af0a47e86d7aa2e42ad54d4> in
which I am trying to create a simple system for creating a bank account and
checking the current balance. Right now I am stuck on the most simple IO
stuff. In particular, I know I should be using a 'maybe' but I am unsure of
how to do it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.