[m-users.] Fwd: How to compile with localy installed GC?

Left Right olegsivokon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 05:39:26 AEST 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to compile the master, and I see that it tries to use
headers from bohem_gc directory, but they aren't there. I have my GC
headers in /usr/include/gc, but the flags for C compiler don't seem to
include this directory:

ALL_CC_OPTS= -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wno-unused -Wno-uninitialized -O2
-fno-strict-aliasing -fomit-frame-pointer -DMR_USE_ASM_LABELS
-DMR_USE_GCC_NONLOCAL_GOTOS -DMR_USE_GCC_GLOBAL_REGISTERS -fno-builtin
-fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-reorder-functions -fno-defer-pop
-fno-function-cse -fno-gcse -fno-move-loop-invariants
-fno-tree-dominator-opts -fno-reorder-functions
-ftrack-macro-expansion=0 -fno-diagnostics-show-caret
-DMR_CONSERVATIVE_GC -DMR_BOEHM_GC -g -I../boehm_gc
-I../boehm_gc/include -DMERCURY_BOOTSTRAP_H -DMERCURY_CONF_BOOTSTRAP_H

Is there a way to configure the project in the way that it adds
-I/usr/include/gc to the include path?

Thank you.

Oleg