[m-users.] Podcast interview about Mercury

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Wed Jul 27 10:27:14 AEST 2016

I was interviewed about Mercury on the Functional Geekery podcast.  Most of
it is pretty basic stuff but I'm sure there may be a few people here
interested to *hear* about Mercury rather than *read* about it.

https://www.functionalgeekery.com/episode-60-paul-bone/

I also got into a conversation with William Byrd, one of the miniKanren
authors.  This is a nice follow-up from the podcast but may be more
difficult to follow.  miniKanren is a logic language that in some ways goes
in the other direction from Mercury.  They embrace non-determinism a lot
more but also work hard to avoid impurity and extra-logical operators.

http://paul.bone.id.au/2016/07/19/conversation-with-william-byrd/

Enjoy.

--
Paul Bone