[m-users.] ARM Linux toolchain

Vladimir Komendantskiy komendantsky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:32:52 AEDT 2016

Hi Julien,

That would be a significant amount of work, and certainly not possible
> without radically restructing Mercury's runtime and standard libraries.

Still, I would be interested to look into it. I use a small embedded OS
with a Posix-compliant API. It requires a bare metal toolchain.

> Were the shared versions of the Mercury libraries installed?

I think it's not related to shared Mercury libraries but rather to Mercury
not using the system shared libraries. Configure output:

"checking whether Mercury supports shared libraries on this system... no"

--Vladimir