[m-users.] Metaprogramming in Mercury

Christophe Rey christophe.rey at univ-bpclermont.fr
Tue Feb 9 08:13:01 AEDT 2016

Hi everybody,
I am a total newbie with Mercury. I have searched in the documentation but
have found very little information about metaprogramming.
I know that, in Mercury, metaprograms must follow the ground representation
of variables, and this is exactly what I need. But I wonder if the existing
libraries (and which ones) provide important predicates that are useful in
the context of ground metaprogramming, such as unification of object terms
in their ground representation, or substitutions manipulation predicates.
Indeed such predicates may need a heavy work to be coded in Mercury...
Thanks in advance
Regards
Christophe