[m-users.] basic newbie-friendly example needed

Sandy Norton sandskyfly at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 21:40:41 AEST 2015

Tomas wrote:
> Here is that example with Mercury declarations added....
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my query! That's exactly what I was looking for.
It would seem the 'solutions' module is key here. Unfortunately, it's not really mentioned in the tutorial and if I want to do some io off of unification results I would have have to import it.
Next thing I'm going to try to do is convert your example to use
:- type person ---> person(name :: string, age  :: float).

Sandy