[m-users.] The transition guide needs some TLC.

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 02:51:54 AEDT 2015

http://www.mercurylang.org/information/doc-latest/mercury_trans_guide/IO.html

That section of the document is grossly misleading for modern Mercury
code.  It caused some confusion today while I was trying to explain IO in
Mercury to a Prolog programmer.  I haven't checked the rest of the
transition guide yet (closing in on midnight, so I'm shutting down for the
day) but when I check it tomorrow I'll likely find a few more things in
that vein.  Would it be productive for me to point these out?