[m-users.] Installing Mercury into a different location

Julien Fischer jfischer at opturion.com
Tue Oct 7 17:48:17 AEDT 2014

Hi,

On Tue, 7 Oct 2014, Roger Qiu wrote:

> I tried using the Windows Mingw installer, and it always into C drive.

That's intentional.  The installation location is hardcoded in various
files throughout the Mercury system and the installer does not currently
know how to update these at installation time.

> I would like to install into a different location outside of C drive.
> What would I have to do to achieve this?

In principle, changing the installation location in all of the relevant
configuration files should do it.  That would include:

   bin\mmc.bat
   bin\mercury.bat
   lib\mercury\conf\Mercury.config

plus maybe some others.