[m-users.] on-the-fly syntax checker for Emacs 24

Matthias Guedemann matthias.guedemann at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 25 06:05:51 AEDT 2014

> Sounds really awesome,  I'm going to try it out this weekend!  Thanks!

After doing some real programming using this mode during this week, the
current version should be much more usable.

In particular I do not use the "-E" option any more, but "-e"
instead. Coping with really long type error messages is not possible for
an on-the-fly mode.

Now it is also possible to specify a list with directories to look for
interface files with "Mercury/int*/" as default [1].

Matthias

Footnotes:
[1]  https://github.com/flycheck/flycheck-mercury#usage