[m-users.] Compiling Mercury 14.01 on 64 bit Cygwin?

Peter C. Chapin PChapin at vtc.vsc.edu
Sun Aug 10 22:33:33 AEST 2014

Hi Julien,

Thanks for the information. Actually I can run Mercury in my Linux VM on
my Windows system so I'll probably just do that for now. I had thought
compiling it in Cygwin might be more convenient since it would mean I
could use Mercury without booting my VM. But booting the VM isn't that
big a deal. I run it a lot anyway.

Thanks again!

Peter