[m-users.] How do you go about logging?

Left Right olegsivokon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 17:04:20 AEST 2014

Thanks for reply!
Would you be so kind as to point me to the docs where I should read on
what "trailed" means?
Other then that: do I understand it correctly that "ground" in this
context means something roughly equivalent to C++ constexpr? I.e.
something that doesn't require calling functions to be computed. If
so, is there a way for the programmer to promise to the compiler that
this is the kind of variable it is? And if this is not the way it
works, then where could I read about this mechanism?
I've so far only red the book.pdf downloadable from the documentation
section of the site, but I see that it's far from being enough for
even simple stuff :)

Best,

Oleg