[m-users.] Mercury CMS/web framework?

Peter Ross peter at emailross.com
Sun Jun 30 18:30:25 AEST 2013

On 30 June 2013 17:26, Kẏra wrote:
> Is there a mercury CMS or web framework? What powers the Mercury website?

No there is no mercury CMS or web framework.

In general Mission Critical has focussed on using Mercury to write the
business logic and then expose it to .NET or Java and then use a
framework from those platforms to build programs.

The mercury website used to use PHP to generate the website nightly.
The reason behind that is that when I did the first cut in the late
90's we weren't allowed to publish anything but static html but I
wanted to build our website to have some minimal CMS functionallity.