[m-users.] Mercury on ARM

Tycho Luyben tycho at e-lab.nl
Wed Jun 5 18:11:58 AEST 2013

If I compile with

gcc test.c  -o test

it works fine,

mgnuc test.c -o test

results in the same error as we know and love (cannot find stack_t), so
it's definitely something in that script adding this lovely feature :)

We are getting closer!

Tycho

--

Op de inhoud van deze e-mail en op alle diensten en producten van en onder
E-lab BV of E-lab BV websites en werk namen zijn onze algemene

The content of this e-mail as well as all services and products of E-lab BV
fall under our terms of service. No rights may be derived from the content
or attachments of this message.