[mercury-users] Re: Fwd: Tools, binaries, bootstrapping, ontologies

Julien Fischer juliensf at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Tue May 29 14:58:07 AEST 2012

On Tue, 29 May 2012, Paul Bone wrote:

> On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 10:02:47PM +0200, Gabor Bakos wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>>    I have tried to contact the users mailing list multiple times (email,
>> through gmane news) without success.

You do not apppear to be subscribed to mercury-users.  (See ``Subscribing
and unsubscribing'' at
<http://www.mercury.csse.unimelb.edu.au/mailing-lists/mailing-lists.html>.

I'm fairly certain you cannot post to the list through gmane.

>> Is there a problem with it? (I see
>> only one message on the web archive of it
>> <http://www.mercury.csse.unimelb.edu.au/mailing-lists/mercury-users/mercury-users.201205/index.html>,

Hmmm, there should be more posts there for this month than that.  The
mailing list archiver doesn't seem to be running properly -- I'll look
into it.

Julien.