[mercury-users] mailing list archive download

Prashanth prash.n.rao at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:46:38 AEST 2012

Hello,
Though I'm a rank beginner with functional programming, logic
programming and declarative programming, I'm trying to start with
Mercury anyway. It's quite likely that I might have questions that have
already been answered on this mailing list. However, I don't find the
web interface to the archives powerful enough to be of optimal use. For
example, I don't know of a way to search only the messages after 2011
about the topic "XYZ ABC". I'd prefer to download all the old mails into
my Thunderbird setup (like I did with ConTeXt
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/ ).

Can you please direct me to such archives for the mercury-users mailing
list? If such a thing does not exist, is one of the long-time
subscribers willing to share their already downloaded set with me as a
zip file?

Thanks!
Prashanth