[mercury-users] Re: first impressions

Chris King colanderman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 03:30:05 AEDT 2011

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Michael Hendricks <michael at ndrix.org> wrote:
> I remembered one last impression.  I kept failing to remember the
> website address.  I ended up registering mercurylang.org and
> redirecting it to the official site so I could find it easily during
> Christmas travels :-)

Ah thanks, that will be helpful to me as well :)

You may wish to check out my Mercury blog at
http://adventuresinmercury.blogspot.com/ .  My intended audience is
those looking to learn about Mercury's unique features.  I admit I
have been lax updating it the past few weeks though; work and the
holiday season have been keeping me busy.

- Chris