[mercury-users] Mercury Superhomogeneous form

Céline Dandois cda at info.fundp.ac.be
Thu Oct 21 00:47:20 AEDT 2010

Hello,

I am currently working on a static code analysis for Prolog programs. I
would like to presuppose to this analysis that the Prolog source code is
in superhomogeneous form, like the one defined for Mercury. So I was
wondering if it is possible to use the module from the Mercury compiler,
performing transformation in superhomogeneous form, with a Prolog code.
What do you think about that?

Does this module take as input a source code? Does it produce a new
source code file as output? Can I find some precise specification about
this module somewhere?

About the code of this module, where is its core among all these related
files, from the repository "mercury-compiler-10.04.2/compiler/"?
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.c
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.c_date (empty file)
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.d
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.date (empty file)
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.date3 (empty file)
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.err (empty file)
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.int
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.int2
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.int3
- hlds.make_hlds.superhomogeneous.mh