[mercury-users] Mercury runtime problem on Windows

Michael Day mikeday at yeslogic.com
Fri Aug 14 10:43:02 AEST 2009

Hi Paul,

> This test doesn't match your description of how to reproduce the problem.  You
> said it occured whem multiple processes where running.  Maybe this process
> should not exit immediatly.

That's a good point, if it's successful replacing the signal handler
perhaps it should delay for a few seconds before terminating, or try
setting some other signal handlers as well.

> Is this a Mercury program?

Yes.

Could OpenSSL have C++ code that gets executed before main? It seems
unlikely, as we're not linking with libstdc++ or anything like that.

Cheers,

Michael

--
Print XML with Prince!