[mercury-users] Existential type examples/uses/tutorials?

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Mon Mar 19 05:18:28 AEDT 2007

Dear all,

I've been studying existential types (from chapter 11 of the refman),
but have only one example of their use (the encoding type from the
parsing module in the xml library).  I've not gained much information
of existential type usage from the examples from chapter 11.

Ralph's book does not discuss existential types, either.  Is there some
advanced course material (with exercises?) or code samples that use
existential types, so I can work through them and learn when they are
useful?

Thank you.
Douglas M. Auclair