[mercury-users] Installer for Windows

Sergey Khorev sergey.khorev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:50:09 AEDT 2007

Hello,

A couple of years ago I shared a Windows installer for Mercury.

I have resumed the work, so here is a link (sorry for rapidshare)
http://rapidshare.com/files/75875703/mercury-rotd-2007-12-09.exe.html

No Cygwin/MSYS required. Installation supports MinGW (gcc included in
the installer, grades: asm_fast.gc, asm_fast.gc.decldebug,
asm_fast.gc.memprof,asm_fast.gc.tr, asm_fast.gc.tr.debug, hlc.gc)
and MSVC 2005/2008 including Express editions (earlier versions are not
supported).
Shell scripts mmake, mgnuc, ml are not supported anymore. Although you
can run mmc, mdb, mtags, mprof, mprof_merge_runs, mtc...
Documentation has been converted into CHM format.

And here are scripts etc to create the installer
http://rapidshare.com/files/75988999/winmercury.zip.html

Any feedback is appreciated.